- The only process that extracts pure water from contaminated water.
- Is recognized as the single most effective, practical method of drinking water purification.
- The only process which converts water to steam and hence, kills bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
- Nature’s own way of purification.
- The only process that is consistent over time, filter and other barrier methods are not consistent over time
“Distillation involves the process of vaporizing water by boiling it. The steam rises, leaving behind most bacteria, viruses, chemicals, minerals, and pollutants from the water. The steam is then moved into a condensing chamber where it is cooled and condensed to become distilled water . . . We believe that only steam-distilled water should be consumed.”
Prescription for Nutritional Healing – James F. Balch, M.D. & Phyllis A. Balch, C.N.C.
“Distillation provides us with the purest water obtainable . . . by all means make the smart choice in the type of water you drink. There should only be one choice – PURE! And pure means distilled.”
Fit For Life II: Living Health – Harvey & Marilyn Diamond
“Water hardness (inorganic minerals in solution) is the underlying cause of many, if not all, of the diseases resulting from poisons in the intestinal tract. These (hard minerals) pass from the intestinal walls and get into the lymphatic system, which delivers all of its products to the blood, which in turn, distributes to all parts of the body. This is the cause of much human disease.”
The Mayo Clinic – Dr. Charles Mayo
- Is water that has been turned into steam; its impurities are left behind. Then the water is condensed and precipitates into a separate container as pure distilled water with virtually all the contaminants removed.
- Higher purity than water treated by a carbon filter or reverse osmosis
- Tastes good and is a great for rehydration.
- Leaves no residues in the body.
- Is great for the healthy functioning of the body.
- It is a universally accepted standard for biomedical applications.
- A better, safe alternative for pets, houseplants, ice cubes, cooking, fruit juices, coffee and tea.
“Let me state empathetically that, in my opinion, the misery of arthritis is caused by hard water saturated with inorganic minerals and an unbalanced diet, forming acid crystals in the moveable joints, plus inactivity of the body in general. Only distilled water removes these inorganic minerals. The greatest damage done by inorganic minerals – plus waxy cholesterol and salt – is to the small arteries and other blood vessels of the brain (75% water). Hardening of the arteries and calcification of blood vessels starts on the day you start taking inorganic chemicals and minerals from water into your bodies.”
The Shocking Truth About Water – Dr. Paul Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
“Distillation is the best method and provides the only pure water. It is the only reliable water purification method.”
Fluoride: The Aging Factor – Dr. John Yiamoyuiannis, Ph.D.
Distilled water is recommended by many….
- Nutritionists for persons on low-sodium diet.
- Veterinarians for family, pets, and pedigree animals.
- Science Teachers
- And many more
“The only type of water that seems to be fit for consumption is distilled water, which is water that is absolutely free of any minerals or chemicals. Distilled water is made pure by first being heated to the point of vaporization, so that all of the ‘impurities’ are left behind. Then, the water vapor is condensed. The process results in water that is in its purest form. Distillation is the single most effective method of water purification.”
A Diabetic Doctor Looks at Diabetes – Peter A. Lodewick, M.D.
“If you decide on bottled water, make sure it’s distilled. The ‘gold standard’ for purifying your water is a system that distills your water and filters it. You have the comfort of knowing there is no chlorine, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, pesticides, or lead. You get nothing but H2O.”
Maximum Health – Dr. Robert D. Willix, Jr., M.D.
“Let me classify the nine kinds of water. They are hard water, raw water, boiled water, soft water, rain water, snow water, filtered water, de-ionized water, and distilled water. All are kinds of water – but remember this: only one of these nine kinds of water is good for you. Distilled water is water which has been turned into vapor, so that all its impurities are left behind. Then, by condensing, it is turned back to pure water. It is the only water which is pure – the only water free from all impurities”.
The Choice Is Clear – Dr. Allen E. Banik
“Tap water invariably contains a variety of poisons such as chlorine, chloramine, asbestos, pesticides, fluoride, copper, mercury, and lead. The best way to remove all these contaminants is by distilling.”
How To Save Your Teeth: Toxic-Free Preventitive Dentistry – Dr. David Kennedy, D.D.S.
“The only minerals that the body can utilize are the organic minerals. All other types of minerals are foreign substances to the body and must be eliminated. Distilled water is the only water that can be taken into the body without damage to the tissues.”
– Dr. Allen E. Banik, M.D., who spent much of his life researching the effects of water on the human body reported the following in his publication The Choice Is Clear:
“The body’s need for minerals is largely met through foods, not drinking water.”
The American Medical Association