What is a Network?
A network is a configuration for distributing steam-distilled water from a central location where it is produced, to more than one location of use.
A network consists of tubing, fittings and dispensers all connected back to the central distiller.
The Pure Water distiller is installed in the mechanical room (center right above). From there it is linked to dispensers by dedicated water lines which can be run above the drop ceiling or on the walls near the base-board. When a consumer takes water from the dispenser the water is immediately replaced by a pressure-activated pump built into the distiller.
- Provide water to multiple locations.
- Replace bottled-water and its ramifications.
- No bottled-water delivery intrusion.
- Improves in-house security.
- No heavy bottles to lift.
- No clutter of full and empty bottles.
- Much less expensive in the long run
- Can provide different amounts of water to different locations as demand dictates without outages.
- Higher overall security.
- Distiller can be located in mechanical room out-of-sight.